
It all started because: I love tortillas. I love honey butter. I was starving because I had just ran five miles in the Louisiana heat, and I wanted a quick snack to hold me over until lunch. This quick snack has become my favorite, but I have also eaten it for breakfast as well. You will need flour tortillas, peanut butter, a drop of cooking oil and Land O Lakes honey butter.
Begin by melting honey butter in a skillet ( I add a drop of cooking oil to the skillet as well).

Take a tablespoon (give or take a little) of peanut butter and spread onto the tortilla.


Fold over and brush top with honey butter.

Place in a heated skillet with buttered side face down. Next, brush the side that is face up in the skillet with honey butter. Cook as you would a grilled cheese sandwich-flipping the quesadilla on its sides every two to three minutes until the quesadilla is browned to your liking. You may add more butter to the skillet if necessary.
Once the quesadilla is browned to your liking, remove from skillet and enjoy!


If you like peanut butter and bananas, you may want to slice some bananas and place in the middle before cooking. You could also sprinkle sugar and cinnamon for a different flavor. You may want to add chocolate chips. It all depends on how many calories you want to consume.

No comments:
Post a Comment